I am currently teaching Introduction to p-adic numbers at UZH
Courses I taught before as a lecturer at the Technion:
- Introduction to Rings and Fields (for mathematicians) – lecture notes (Hebrew), lecture notes (for youtube series – Hebrew).
- Complex Functions and Integral Transforms (for engineers).
- Expander Graphs (a seminar based on the book “Discrete Groups, Expanding Graphs and Invariant Measures” by Alexander Lubotzky).
Courses I taught before as a TA at the Technion:
Math courses (for mathematicians):
- Infinitesimal Calculus 2 – recitation notes (Hebrew)
- Introduction to Metric and Topological Spaces.
- Introduction to Group Theory.
- Introduction to Rings and Fields.
- Introduction to Number Theory.
Math courses (Technion International School):
- Nonnegative Matrices – Theory and Applications.
Math courses (for all the others):
- Calculus 1t.
- Calculus 2t.
- Linear Algebra 1.
- Modern Algebra.
- Complex Functions and Integral Transforms.
Computer Science courses:
- Combinatorics for CS.
- Algorithms 1.